Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

          Confidence. That is my keyword in life. I always try to be confident (I don't mean being too egoistic). I am not one of those I-Will-Only-Talk-When-I-Am-Asked kind of people. I am a very outgoing person, always hanging out with a lot of guys. Being confident and affable is the right way to enjoy life.
          Like other 7th graders, I really like sports; especially soccer. Plays from players such as Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, and more- those world class players fascinate me. However, the real fascination to me is Bill James. You might not be familiar with him, because he is not a soccer player, nor even a sports player. He is an achieved sports statistician in baseball, and created many formulas creating players' importance in the team and individual records. Like him, as I idolize him, I want to be a sports statistician. And Soccer is an uncharted area of statistics with expertise; in soccer, they only count goals, assissts, or games that a player played in. Discovering and developing the uncharted area sounds staggeringly exciting to me!
          I will always be working hard to be an achieved person, successful and famous. However, being confident will always be the first in the order. Whether I be a jhournalist, sports statistician,or lawyer, I will always be a confident person.

1 comment:

  1. Yoojin,

    Good entry! I like that it is unique to you and that your ideas are developed enough to let the readers understand your message. Keep on blogging!

    Ms. Palomo

    ReplyDelete